To create a template you will need to navigate to the Bundled Mojo Template Management section and proceed with the following:
- Click on the “Add New Template” button to your top right as seen in the screen shot below.
- After clicking on the “Add New Template” button you will be taken to a form that is in essence an extension of the Bundled Mojo System Configuration Settings.
- From here you will want to specify a “Template Name” and a “Template Description” that you can use to differentiate your templates from one another.
- You will also need to choose which “Option Type” this template will apply to. Each template is unique per bundle option type (Checkbox, Radio, Select).
- Configure the rest of the settings to your liking, and when you’re satisfied with the settings that you’ve set for this template click on the “Save Template” or the “Save And Continue” button.
You will find information regarding template specific settings below.
NOTE: Since every option type has its own particular settings that can be configured, there will be certain settings that may or may not be disabled depending on which option type you choose, or based on the various settings that you have chosen. For example, you will not be able to enter in a “Thumbnail Image Width” if you do not enable the “Show Thumbnail Image” setting.